Have you tried Brazilian or Bikini Waxing at home? Most women usually have it done in a salon. It is convenient but having professional Brazilian waxing regularly done in a salon can be expensive.
Thus, more women are opting for a DIY Brazilian Waxing at Home. Many say that it hurts at the start, but once you get the proper technique you'll get use to it.
7 Easy Steps to Brazilian and Bikini Waxing at Home
1. Remove lid and heat in microwave (check detailed instructions for heating times - Nad's Brazilian and Bikini Wax). Leave to stand for one minute to ensure heat diffuses throughout.
2. Trim hair to 5mm.
3. Stir wax until it is the consistency of thick honey. Dip spatula into the centre of the jar, scooping the wax out and rotating the spatula to prevent dripping.
4. Apply wax in a thick layer in the same direction of hair growth. Leave a small amount of wax at the end of the patch curling up as that will make it easier to remove.
5. Let the wax cool on your skin for about 15-30 seconds until it is still soft and pliable and is no longer sticky to touch.
6. Hold skin taut with one hand and then lift the end of the wax with the fingers of your free hand. Grip the wax and with one quick motion, remove the wax in the opposite direction of hair growth. Do not pull the wax upwards to remove - keep it as close to the skin as possible.
7. Use the Soothing and Finishing wipes to remove any excess wax. Do not use water.